Assault on Villa fans at ASDA corner

Bugs Bunny said:
Dom38 said:
What an informed and eloquent comeback, well done for justifying your opinion without sounding like a condescending wanker.

Condescending? Yes, it probably was, I'll admit that.

In my defence however, I am only ever condescending to those who are clearly below me.[/quote]
hahahaha.....quality!

BufordUSABlue said:
Not having seen the incident, i cannot really comment on the rights and wrongs of those concerned.

The Villa fan on here commented that whats wrong with turning the cheek and walking away from verbal provocation well, all i will say it that, being a born & bred Manc who lived in the Midlands for 10 years before coming out here, if any City would have allegedly been singing "you're just a shit Birmingham City" anywhere near Villa Park on match day they would have received similar if not worse treatment from said Villa fans.....

You form your own opinions..

Enough said!

I wonder if the Villa fans were the ones walking through the car park before the game singing 'shit on the City tonight' etc. I'm not condoning any violence but to be doing that while surrounded by City fans was not particularly bright. Guess they thought that because the police were watching them it would keep them safe.

I was in the bar at the Ibis Hotel 2 mins from Birminghams ground before our game there, and a group of our fans were singing "Birminghams a shithole, I wanna go home" in there. They also would have deserved a good hiding.

End of.

I suppose the dicks, on both sides, who were fighting at the game didnt need to go home and slap the wife on Wednesday. Every cloud.

Ian said:
I was in the bar at the Ibis Hotel 2 mins from Birminghams ground before our game there, and a group of our fans were singing "Birminghams a shithole, I wanna go home" in there. They also would have deserved a good hiding.

End of.

I was stood with that group of lads, they came over to our table as we see them all the time at away games. Once they started singing that my mate joined in, told him to shut his fucking mouth or I'd chin him. We drunk up and went off to the ground. Some people are just thick.

Bluebird1 said:
BufordUSABlue said:
Not having seen the incident, i cannot really comment on the rights and wrongs of those concerned.

The Villa fan on here commented that whats wrong with turning the cheek and walking away from verbal provocation well, all i will say it that, being a born & bred Manc who lived in the Midlands for 10 years before coming out here, if any City would have allegedly been singing "you're just a shit Birmingham City" anywhere near Villa Park on match day they would have received similar if not worse treatment from said Villa fans.....

You form your own opinions..

Enough said!

I wonder if the Villa fans were the ones walking through the car park before the game singing 'shit on the City tonight' etc. I'm not condoning any violence but to be doing that while surrounded by City fans was not particularly bright. Guess they thought that because the police were watching them it would keep them safe.

I suspect any Villa fan singing this is referring to Birmingham City and not ourselves to be honest so they get the benefit of the doubt on that one for me.

As for the incident itself I didn't see it so can't comment. However, if it's the same group of young Villa fans who were walking up Ashton New Road towards the ASDA corner after the game while I was walking the other way then from what I could see they were just larking around and singing some random song at that point - no way did they deserve a slap for that, but of course I didn't see what happened afterwards.

bluevengence said:
Any fooker with that halfwit brummie accent deserves a good slap

Are you the City fan that tried to twat me at the Hawthorns because I've got a Midlands accent, therefore I must have been a Baggies fan in the City end?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.