assaulted by city fans

amp12003 said:
City fans are a joke. You all seem to forget where you were 5 years ago, be a little more thankful.

Your the joke, just seen your post history.

Us, you, us, you seems your only blue when we win you pathetic individual.

Saw a few dickheads out and about in town tonight.
Went off in sinclairs and the printworks.

On another note, was anyone in bury about an hour ago? got back from town and there was a huge brawl (city/united related) which resulted in someone being stabbed.

amp12003 said:
City fans are a joke. You all seem to forget where you were 5 years ago, be a little more thankful.
[bigimg]http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8lege2U4g1rq1oaxo1_1280.jpg[/bigimg]

DannyBoy2890 said:
Saw a few dickheads out and about in town tonight.
Went off in sinclairs and the printworks.

On another note, was anyone in bury about an hour ago? got back from town and there was a huge brawl (city/united related) which resulted in someone being stabbed.
Always goes off in Printworks, unfortunately. Normally Norwegian.

Sorry to hear about your altercation Shady. You are a top guy. Emotions run high on days like this. Get on with it. I'm sure you are tough enough. We'll always have knob-heads, that will never end, deal with it.

amp12003 said:

Nope, you appear to be lost though, what you doing here? Idiot.

shadygiz said:
bonespost said:
Perhaps if you didn't try on run over the guy who banged on your car and you had no where to go but join a queue of traffic .you didnt think that one out did you,are going to get linched .think first hey and no didn't have anything to do with it but laugh my arse off ,drive like a dick in a crowd and suffer.ps nice horn beep beep beep .oh fuck they have caught me up .

wtf you going on about....i didnt beep my horn once nor would i....i edged out at thwe slowest speed i could and some cock took umbridge with me.

i take it your talking about another incident of cocks attacking blues cars then as what you describe wasnt me

I just saw the tail end of some arguing,(driver & couple of other fellas) it was a white bmw, was that you or another incident ?
Like i said, i didn't see what started it, but as i walked up the road and passed people, loads were talking about it...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.