assaulted by city fans

some of the posts on this thread are a fuckin joke, get a grip ffs, shit happens, always has and always will. and yea, its a shitter

msix said:
some of the posts on this thread are a fuckin joke, get a grip ffs, shit happens, always has and always will. and yea, its a shitter

Mind your knuckles on the pavement.

ken_barnes said:
shadygiz said:
bonespost said:
Perhaps if you didn't try on run over the guy who banged on your car and you had no where to go but join a queue of traffic .you didnt think that one out did you,are going to get linched .think first hey and no didn't have anything to do with it but laugh my arse off ,drive like a dick in a crowd and suffer.ps nice horn beep beep beep .oh fuck they have caught me up .

wtf you going on about....i didnt beep my horn once nor would i....i edged out at thwe slowest speed i could and some cock took umbridge with me.

i take it your talking about another incident of cocks attacking blues cars then as what you describe wasnt me

I just saw the tail end of some arguing,(driver & couple of other fellas) it was a white bmw, was that you or another incident ?
Like i said, i didn't see what started it, but as i walked up the road and passed people, loads were talking about it...

yes, that was me mate

one of the gimps walked at the side of my car when i eventually set back off....shouting in my window for me to "just keep driving if you want to reach the end of the street alive".....i just replied back that he had kicked off because i was driving and he should make his mind up....this seemed to confuse him

Sorry to hear this shady.

Can we have a bit less of the 'what's happened to our fans?' hand-wringing from some, please.

You get 40000 pissed up working class blokes together and odd incidents will happen. They always have. But overall attending city games is a safe experience. In generally people are fairly tolerant and there's a bit of comraderie.

On forums now everything is public, but there's no need to lose perspective.We had a lot more head cases at our matches 30 years ago, trust me.

Didsbury Dave said:
Sorry to hear this shady.

Can we have a bit less of the 'what's happened to our fans?' hand-wringing from some, please.

You get 40000 pissed up working class blokes together and odd incidents will happen. They always have. But overall attending city games is a safe experience. In generally people are fairly tolerant and there's a bit of comraderie.

On forums now everything is public, but there's no need to lose perspective.We had a lot more head cases at our matches 30 years ago, trust me.

Well said

This is obviously a bad incident but similar will have happened years ago.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.