assaulted by city fans

oddfellows said:
More and more of our so called fans are behaving like rag fans, is this what winning the Cup and Premiership brings us to?

I hope to God I'm wrong, for instance we are beginning to act like we should win every game.

I see an arrogance that comes with winning that is becoming more and more evident.

We are City, we are Blues, we have our own identity, FFS don't turn into fans that behave like the rags have or we've lost.

End of lesson.

Good post, 100% agree.

Days like today you have to take it on the chin, it's not like we haven't lost to them before ffs. We gave a good account of ourselves but you can't win 'em all

Skashion said:
I believe there's a question to older blues, has there always been blue on blue?
Remember going to Sheffield Wednesday, I think 1979 in the cup and City fans were fighting with each other in the leppings lane end.

SWP's back said:
Happens every fucking week now. I park opposite in the side road and I see ***** gobbing off at drivers most weeks. The usual is to kick off the wing mirror.

We have a lot of arseholes that support us.

I think this sort of thing is on the increase, don't know why but there are an increasing amount of our fans acting like cocks. Seen it at away games, in europe and at home over the past year.

salfordpaul said:
i ve seen blue on blue loads of times-every european away, blackburn last yr away. wembley last year, its been going on as long as i ve followed city..about 36 years

Agreed.....indeed if several city 'crews'could have got IT together at all in the 8t's then they would have been a formidable force......not that i condone that sort of thing y'understand....HURRUMPHHH

salfordpaul said:
i ve seen blue on blue loads of times-every european away, blackburn last yr away. wembley last year, its been going on as long as i ve followed city..about 36 years

Correct, it used to happen on the Kippax regularly in the 70s, usually between lads from different areas. Can remember Donald and his mob laying in to all and sundry on plenty of occasions, home & away, just for the way they dressed or wore their hair.

Like someone pointed out earlier in the thread there was no internet back then so it just happened and was almost an acceptable risk of attending the game.

No doubt drink has a big part to play in it but why anyone that 'wants it' can't sort something out with like minded lads away from the ground I don't know, it's not rocket science.

Hope you and your car are ok mate.

bonespost said:
Perhaps if you didn't try on run over the guy who banged on your car and you had no where to go but join a queue of traffic .you didnt think that one out did you,are going to get linched .think first hey and no didn't have anything to do with it but laugh my arse off ,drive like a dick in a crowd and suffer.ps nice horn beep beep beep .oh fuck they have caught me up .
Found him shady.

It took detective work but this is your inbred ****. If he fancies 2 on 2 give me a shout.

SWP's back said:
bonespost said:
Perhaps if you didn't try on run over the guy who banged on your car and you had no where to go but join a queue of traffic .you didnt think that one out did you,are going to get linched .think first hey and no didn't have anything to do with it but laugh my arse off ,drive like a dick in a crowd and suffer.ps nice horn beep beep beep .oh fuck they have caught me up .
Found him shady.

It took detective work but this is your inbred ****. If he fancies 2 on 2 give me a shout.

I'd go 'one on one'with him in a grammar contest any old day of the week...bring it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.