assaulted by city fans

jimmy2000 said:
I had the misfortune of meeting these peasants at Wigan away. First they stole my drinks then they asked me and my 13 year old son ( manc accent ) wy do you support citeh wen ur not from Manchestor. I'm from Essex and have held a season ticket for 14 years,sorry I don't speak the lingo but what the hell does that have to do with who you support? My partner has had a season ticket for 34 years and he is my affiliation with city, these wankers offered him out at Wigan and he politely declined. We have been home, away and abroad for years and never encountered this before. The new breed of city fans need to grow up!

Rag Issue bingo...Citeh,check. 34yrs,check.

Just Massive,Bertie and Stockport to go and you can claim your prize.

shadygiz said:
pulled out of the car park opposite mary d's after the game today....krpet out as best i could into the road avoiding people in the road. next thing i hear a massive bang on the side of my car.

i get out to remonstate with the guy who twatted my car and was subsequantly pinned by my neck to the car by two of his mates.

one guy threatens me and starts grabbing at me, by this time two of my mates walking past had seen this and stepped in to push the guys away.

This one guy then carries on threatening me walking at the side of my car as i edged through traffic.

now these inbreds were in their 40's and should know better.

one thing i will say is if you come on here....let it be known that i will see you at the game on your own and i will have my vengeance

why didn't you pull out your mods sherriff badge.....you ARE the law !

citymad said:
Question to the older blues ? Has there always been an element of blue on blue ? Even in the dark days I never really saw any incidents where city fans took a dislike to each other. They used to look after one another. Sorry that happened to you SG.
Many times my son and his mates battled with each other after a match especially when they lost which was regularly. They always covered each others backs though when at away/abroad matches. Emotions ran high and still do.

Really ashamed of some of our so called "fans" today. Winning the league and having a good squad does not guarantee us victory in every single fucking game. Look at the squad Barcelona have yet they lost to Celtic who are wank. It happens. No team wins 100% of the time. Success has either corrupted our support or just attracted class A cunts to support the team because I have never seen reactions like this when we lost to the rags in the past.

Thenumber1blue said:
SWP's back said:
Happens every fucking week now. I park opposite in the side road and I see ***** gobbing off at drivers most weeks. The usual is to kick off the wing mirror.

We have a lot of arseholes that support us.
I was going to say the same,some wanker always does this most weeks.We do have some wankers following us nowadays.

Don't think it's a case of them just following us recently. All clubs have nobs following them. Our expectation levels have been cranked up, and some people just need to learn to be graceful in defeat. No excuse for starting on another blue.

1_barry_conlon said:
jimmy2000 said:
I had the misfortune of meeting these peasants at Wigan away. First they stole my drinks then they asked me and my 13 year old son ( manc accent ) wy do you support citeh wen ur not from Manchestor. I'm from Essex and have held a season ticket for 14 years,sorry I don't speak the lingo but what the hell does that have to do with who you support? My partner has had a season ticket for 34 years and he is my affiliation with city, these wankers offered him out at Wigan and he politely declined. We have been home, away and abroad for years and never encountered this before. The new breed of city fans need to grow up!

Rag Issue bingo...Citeh,check. 34yrs,check.

Just Massive,Bertie and Stockport to go and you can claim your prize.
Pretty sure jimmy isn't a rag

there are some right ignorant twats in their cars almost mowing down pedestrians in their hurry

Balti said:
there are some right ignorant twats in their cars almost mowing down pedestrians in their hurry
There was one a couple of seasons back where the driver got a smack off the lad he'd just nearly knocked over. I couldn't believe the driver could give the lad so much shit, he was trying to push his way through a right crowd.

Understand that it's not right but at the same time I can understand why the driver got a smack.

Nothing to do with this instance of course.

gerrygowsjockstrap said:
Park near Ashburys station & walk down Grey mare lane. Never seen anyone vandalizing cars. Seen lots of cars pushing into fans & not allowing them to cross. Even though the traffic is not really moving.
Well look harder

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.