assaulted by city fans

mammutly said:
That bit of road should be closed to traffic on match days.

I don't condone idiots kicking cars or threatening other City fans - that is just stupid. But cars on that road when a game finishes is like a car trying to drive down Market street on a shopping day. It doesn't matter how careful a driver is, he is is still pushing through crowds of people in a car and that is intimidating and dangerous.
They could always use the two pavements

40+ guy having a go in 308 today with another guy who must be nearly 60 'there every game' just because he had a go at a City player, turned on him and said he would come up and sort him out, invited the cock up one more row to pick on someone his own age, fucking whimp soon shut the fuck up.

What was it today again with City fans fighting each other.

Park near Ashburys station & walk down Grey mare lane. Never seen anyone vandalizing cars. Seen lots of cars pushing into fans & not allowing them to cross. Even though the traffic is not really moving.

CITY FOR LIFE said:
40+ guy having a go in 308 today with another guy who must be nearly 60 'there every game' just because he had a go at a City player, turned on him and said he would come up and sort him out, invited the cock up one more row to pick on someone his own age, fucking whimp soon shut the fuck up.

What was it today again with City fans fighting each other.
The irony.

bonespost said:
Perhaps if you didn't try on run over the guy who banged on your car and you had no where to go but join a queue of traffic .you didnt think that one out did you,are going to get linched .think first hey and no didn't have anything to do with it but laugh my arse off ,drive like a dick in a crowd and suffer.ps nice horn beep beep beep .oh fuck they have caught me up .

wtf you going on about....i didnt beep my horn once nor would i....i edged out at thwe slowest speed i could and some cock took umbridge with me.

i take it your talking about another incident of cocks attacking blues cars then as what you describe wasnt me

bonespost said:
Perhaps if you didn't try on run over the guy who banged on your car and you had no where to go but join a queue of traffic .you didnt think that one out did you,are going to get linched .think first hey and no didn't have anything to do with it but laugh my arse off ,drive like a dick in a crowd and suffer.ps nice horn beep beep beep .oh fuck they have caught me up .

Oh deary deary me, such a sad imbecile you are.

SWP's back said:
mammutly said:
That bit of road should be closed to traffic on match days.

I don't condone idiots kicking cars or threatening other City fans - that is just stupid. But cars on that road when a game finishes is like a car trying to drive down Market street on a shopping day. It doesn't matter how careful a driver is, he is is still pushing through crowds of people in a car and that is intimidating and dangerous.
They could always use the two pavements

Too many people in too small a space. There would be a massive queue to use the pavements.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.