assaulted by city fans

dronefromsector7g said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
bonespost said:
Perhaps if you didn't try on run over the guy who banged on your car and you had no where to go but join a queue of traffic .you didnt think that one out did you,are going to get linched .think first hey and no didn't have anything to do with it but laugh my arse off ,drive like a dick in a crowd and suffer.ps nice horn beep beep beep .oh fuck they havehow caught me up .
How do these undercover rags get away with it? Particularly when this one is clearly not the sharpest tool in the box.
What language is this written in?

knoblish

2 blues were having a go at each other on the bus to Piccadilly after the game with kids and women in the vicinity and both blokes in their 40's, beggars belief.

Gutted we were beaten but no point turning on each other, makes no sense.

Was a crazy day today -a guy who goes with his two daughters, never said boo to a goose in 5 years of having his season ticket, suddenly jumps up mid Atkinson blunder for a free kick to Evra and shouts 'you cheating Black ****', i was mortified, angry yet sad at the same time, my initial thought was to spark him, though the guy sat in front with his young'n turned round and proceeded to obliterate him with the spoken word, the offenders children start skriking, the heavies move in and the man and children were ejected - left a very empty feeling the Etihad today for me and it wasn't the defeat.....

2012 and people still talk like this???

Well done shady for biting your tongue, the modern day city fan i have no association to!!!!

ONTHERUNWITHTHAKSIN said:
2 blues were having a go at each other on the bus to Piccadilly after the game with kids and women in the vicinity and both blokes in their 40's, beggars belief.

Mind you it happens at Old Trafford too .....

i once witnessed half a dozen rags goin' at it 'hammer and tongs' in the stand after they'd WON a derby match there !

Sorry to hear that Shady....Tossers...

Remember being on a City coach on The M6 away to Arsenal in '67....massive scrap, blues on blues...windows smashed etc,.....nutters.....

i remember once seein 4 fights in mary d's after a derby (harry potter) once, seems to make every once 10 times more angry.

i say harry potter cos some people may recall what i mean

black mamba said:
ONTHERUNWITHTHAKSIN said:

Mind you it happens at Old Trafford too .....

i once witnessed half a dozen rags goin' at it 'hammer and tongs' in the stand after they'd WON a derby match there !

We're better than this though, if the rags have a go at each other I couldn't care less.

I had the misfortune of meeting these peasants at Wigan away. First they stole my drinks then they asked me and my 13 year old son ( manc accent ) wy do you support citeh wen ur not from Manchestor. I'm from Essex and have held a season ticket for 14 years,sorry I don't speak the lingo but what the hell does that have to do with who you support? My partner has had a season ticket for 34 years and he is my affiliation with city, these wankers offered him out at Wigan and he politely declined. We have been home, away and abroad for years and never encountered this before. The new breed of city fans need to grow up!

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Was a crazy day today -a guy who goes with his two daughters, never said boo to a goose in 5 years of having his season ticket, suddenly jumps up mid Atkinson blunder for a free kick to Evra and shouts 'you cheating Black ****', i was mortified, angry yet sad at the same time, my initial thought was to spark him, though the guy sat in front with his young'n turned round and proceeded to obliterate him with the spoken word, the offenders children start skriking, the heavies move in and the man and children were ejected - left a very empty feeling the Etihad today for me and it wasn't the defeat.....

2012 and people still talk like this???

Well done shady for biting your tongue, the modern day city fan i have no association to!!!!
Fucking hell half the fans went in to moron mode today

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.