Assessment of our business this summer | Poll Added

Go on then, rate our transfer business out of 10?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
9/10 ??? Our squad is significantly weaker than it was 2 months ago. Gvardiol is hopefully a nice upgrade on Laporte. Kovacic is good but no doubt a downgrade on Gundo. Doku is an exiting prospect but not even comparable to Mahrez. Nunes is a much, much worse player than KDB who is out half the season. If Cole leaves this window couldnt have gone much worse. 3/10.
Imagine genuinely thinking this way.
Dear God.
A brilliant window that cements us as favourites for the lot this year. Young, hungry, top quality players plus a bit of experience replacing a couple of players on the periphery (Mahrez, Laporte) and an aging Gundo who we would likely have lost next year anyway.
The glass half full posters have really gone all in this year.

Have your parents left you alone to use the internet again??
So if I think a window when the squad has clearly become weaker compared to its strength when the window opened, is a below average window, it must mean I'm just a stupid kid? Haha! If this window is a 9/10, how good would a window be where we actually improved the squad? 16 out of 10? 25 out of 10?

5 out of 10 would be a decent window when the squad has not improved or got worse in any significant way. An average window. When we have lost better players than I believe we have signed the rating is obviously going to be below that number, not above it.

9/10 ??? Our squad is significantly weaker than it was 2 months ago. Gvardiol is hopefully a nice upgrade on Laporte. Kovacic is good but no doubt a downgrade on Gundo. Doku is an exiting prospect but not even comparable to Mahrez. Nunes is a much, much worse player than KDB who is out half the season. If Cole leaves this window couldnt have gone much worse. 3/10.
I know you are one of them but can't make out if you are Corbett or Barker?

So if I think a window when the squad has clearly become weaker compared to its strength when the window opened, is a below average window, it must mean I'm just a stupid kid? Haha! If this window is a 9/10, how good would a window be where we actually improved the squad? 16 out of 10? 25 out of 10?

5 out of 10 would be a decent window when the squad has not improved or got worse in any significant way. An average window. When we have lost better players than I believe we have signed the rating is obviously going to be below that number, not above it.
Our squad is stronger.

Old deadwood out, new and refreshed talent in. Hungrier players with something to prove. We sold a bunch of bench players lad, take a hike. Making a fool of yourself.

Gundogan to Kovacic is a downgrade .
Gvardiol is an upgrade on Laporte .
Doku is a downgrade on Mahrez but will offer speed in the wide area.
Nunes would be a good backup to Foden.

We will have more legs in the midfield and have improved the average age of the squad, but we might struggle with creativity this season.

lol.

Our squad is stronger.

Old deadwood out, new and refreshed talent in. Hungrier players with something to prove. We sold a bunch of bench players lad, take a hike. Making a fool of yourself.
The disrespect from so called fans towards players that won everything with us really is remarkable. Mahrez, Gundogan, KDB out half the season, big talent Palmer potentially out. Kovacic, Doku, Nunes in.. "stronger". Alright mate.

If Nunes comes in, I think it will have been a very good window. We've lost some players that have been very good for us but they were ageing and, with the exception of Gundogan, likely to spend most of the season on the bench.

In exchange we have brought in very good and younger players that will hopefully add a bit more energy and dynamism to our play.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.