Assessment of our business this summer | Poll Added

Go on then, rate our transfer business out of 10?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gvardiol will be very good.

Kovacic is good.

Doku wait and see. Has the potential, lets see if he fulfills it. Needs to improve decision making next season.

Nunes is not a Pep player in a million years. Is a good player but wrong for our style. needs space to run in to. Also a massive fanny. Seemed a panic buy.

Gvardiol will be very good.

Kovacic is good.

Doku wait and see. Has the potential, lets see if he fulfills it. Needs to improve decision making next season.

Nunes is not a Pep player in a million years. Is a good player but wrong for our style. needs space to run in to. Also a massive fanny. Seemed a panic buy.
£100 mill wasted on Doku and Nunes. For that kind on money we could have bought a world class player that actually can win us games these 2 won’t

I know it is probably delaying the inevitable but I'd have much preferred to have kept our outgoing players, Mahrez and Gundogan in particular, for at least one more season.
Gundogan's contract expired I think and he wanted to leave. As good as both players were, they were the wrong side of 30 and had to be replaced soon.

Personally, I think Doku will come good. He's got great feet and has the ability to do something different if 'Plan A' isn't working. He's certainly a different player to Mahrez but I think it's good to have someone who runs at defenders rather than going for the passes etc.

I don't rate Nunes though, I'm yet to see anything in his game that I think shows he's got a career with us. He doesn't seem to do anything particularly well.

Gundogan for one would have stayed.
He said on several occasions that the club didn't approach him with an offer early enough.
He also said it was his childhood dream to go to barca and he couldnt have finished playing for City any better, never mind his wife in his ear.

With how hes been playing for Barca also, I think we got everything out of him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.