Assulin and Razak gone to Brighton on loan (merged)

Halfpenny

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Team-news/2012/February/Abdul-Razak-Gai-Assulin-join-Brighton-on-loan" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Team-news/20 ... on-on-loan</a>

Good move for them, Brighton play some decent stuff so hopefully they'll learn a bit down there.

Re: Assulin and Razak gone to Brighton on loan

Fantastic. These two need to get some first-team football under their belt.

On Sunday, Brighton play Liverpool in the FA Cup 5th round. Will they be eligible to play?

Great.

A good excuse to toddle along to the Amex, my local ground.

Two very good youngsters , and two great loan signings for Brighton ...

i honest feel that Razak can reach the very top , he shows immense promise ..... as for Assulin , he can obviously play a bit too , although , with his Barcelona background , he needs to start making a breakthrough here , sooner rather than later.

These loan deals can only improve their general game though.

thats good. I would have liked to see assulin get his chance in our 1st team,maybe in the carling cup. shoud do him some good this loan move, has he been on loan before, im sure barnsley were after him but it fell through.

I think both could still have futures here if there loan spells prove successful. Hopefully they can play against liverpool on sunday so we can see them live.

Be good to see them get a run in a team that could still threaten promotion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.