Assulin and Razak gone to Brighton on loan (merged)

FantasyIreland said:
Hopefully Viera may have a quiet word.......

Hopefully being knocked down a peg may do the kid good in the long run,fair play to Poyet for not putting up with his antics.

Definitely, no time for that sort of thing. Gus is right to get rid of him, Mancini should throw him in with the first team then show him why he's not as good as he thinks he is.

WyongBlue said:
seafordblue said:
LoveCity said:
According to a Brighton forum Razak has been throwing house parties and has pissed off Poyet who has dropped him. Assulin hasn't played much lately either but for different reasons (slight injury).

This is really disappointing about Razak, it looks like he's well and truly adapted to the English young footballer way of life, him changing nationalities to England from Ivory Coast seems fitting if he's going to act like this.

He has worlds of potential but this sort of thing is what can hurt or ruin a young player. I hope the club try and sort him out as he's a great talent but after a good start at Brighton his bad behaviour is now leading to him playing less which could mean a wasted loan move.

I was told fairly recently that Razak has been training poorly, giving it the big 'I Am' and is intensely disliked by the other Brighton players. Perhaps explains his omission from the team or bench recently.

what he needs is a kick up the backside, if these stories are true!!!.............

If these stories are true - I will be disappointed with him BUT he will get that kick up the backside or be consigned to the heap by the management now at City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.