Assulin and Razak gone to Brighton on loan (merged)

Re: Assulin and Razak gone to Brighton on loan

Good luck to them both!

Looking forward to seeing Assulin get some first team action, should be very beneficial for him this. Razak is a handful I'm sure he'll be straight in to their starting 11. All the best boys!

I fear for some of these young talents, I mean how do these kiddos expect to get into our first team 'en masse'. Will we ever see a team of Rekik, Razak, Suarez, Nimely, Guidetti, Assulin, Baton/Bator and co. It just will not be happening. Assulin looks like a right player, and Suarez too, and the rest have all had some sort of top level exposure.

F.f.s Assulin was touted the new Messi when we brought him in. What was that 18-24mo's ago now? Has he even sniffed the league, or even at that, first team action?

Our academy I fear, will just end up being a feeder system for other clubs. I suppose when f.f.p comes into effect, the academy will look a lot more important again, and when the new training complex goes up it will also thrust our youth into the forefront again. However until those things happen, the youngsters and kids down at the academy are just simply not going to be playing at Eastlands anytime soon.

0,,10433~10499696,00.jpg

whothefisAlice said:
I fear for some of these young talents, I mean how do these kiddos expect to get into our first team 'en masse'. Will we ever see a team of Rekik, Razak, Suarez, Nimely, Guidetti, Assulin, Baton/Bator and co. It just will not be happening. Assulin looks like a right player, and Suarez too, and the rest have all had some sort of top level exposure.

F.f.s Assulin was touted the new Messi when we brought him in. What was that 18-24mo's ago now? Has he even sniffed the league, or even at that, first team action?

Our academy I fear, will just end up being a feeder system for other clubs. I suppose when f.f.p comes into effect, the academy will look a lot more important again, and when the new training complex goes up it will also thrust our youth into the forefront again. However until those things happen, the youngsters and kids down at the academy are just simply not going to be playing at Eastlands anytime soon.

Do you think it is any different at any top club anywhere?

And who is Baton/Bator and co.?

Nelly's Left Foot said:
whothefisAlice said:

I assume he means Nir Biton, who we didn't even sign because he couldn't get a work permit.

whothefisAlice said:

Probably a complete waste of money building the new training complex then.

I also take it you have no interest in what the owners have said about the academy.

Assulin unfortunately got badly injured by some Neanderthal from Bury

mcfclovin said:
Nelly's Left Foot said:
whothefisAlice said:

I assume he means Nir Biton, who we didn't even sign because he couldn't get a work permit.

Yea Biton, I couldn't be arsed trolling through looking for his name, and I do now remember now you have said that he didn't get signed in the end. All I am saying is look at the facts...Micah Richards. That's all I need to say...Micah Richards.

Hart
Clichy
Kompany
Lescott
RICHARDS

Yaya
Barry
Silva
Aguero
Nasri
Balotelli.

panti, ndj, milner, pizzaro, kolarov, dzeko

MICAH RICHARDS.

I am also well aware that it is the same at most other top clubs, with maybe just about Barca being the odd exception. Chances are, most of these lads will go somewhere else, end up at a Valencia/Bremen/Udinese/Roma/Lille type club and will be bought back by someone like us, Rags, Chelsea, Barca, Madrid etc. for a bucket load of money....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.