Assulin and Razak gone to Brighton on loan (merged)

They just lost 1-0 aswell. And they have had some bad results recently. That's what you get when you drop our players.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
bluealf said:
They get far to much to soon and some of them have little desire to improve, when the normal man on the street would chop his arm off to have had a chance to make it has a pro footballer.

And then realise its impossible to lead a normale life with 20k a week getting shoved in your bank, people trying to be mates so they can make money, women basically throwing themselves at you and a reporter up your ass eveery time you pop for some milk

There are plenty of distractions for young players in the Premier League but it is still entirely upto them in what they do. People like Milner and Kompany never let these distractions effect them.

ForzaMancini said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
bluealf said:
They get far to much to soon and some of them have little desire to improve, when the normal man on the street would chop his arm off to have had a chance to make it has a pro footballer.

And then realise its impossible to lead a normale life with 20k a week getting shoved in your bank, people trying to be mates so they can make money, women basically throwing themselves at you and a reporter up your ass eveery time you pop for some milk

There are plenty of distractions for young players in the Premier League but it is still entirely upto them in what they do. People like Milner and Kompany never let these distractions effect them.

Yes but not all people have the same mindset, some will be purely devoted to there job, some will distracted, some just lose the plot, some get to involved with the fame. For a limited few it will all come very easy to them and they will have no hidden demons

BoyBlue_1985 said:
ForzaMancini said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

Yes but not all people have the same mindset, some will be purely devoted to there job, some will distracted, some just lose the plot, some get to involved with the fame. For a limited few it will all come very easy to them and they will have no hidden demons
Agreed
It's very difficult for a young man in normal circumstances to get things consistently right without all the hangers on, the 'new' mates, the women coming onto them, and randomeners constantly stopping them and offering them a piece of their mind/advice
It takes a very strong character to be able to deal with that well

LoveCity said:
According to a Brighton forum Razak has been throwing house parties and has pissed off Poyet who has dropped him. Assulin hasn't played much lately either but for different reasons (slight injury).

This is really disappointing about Razak, it looks like he's well and truly adapted to the English young footballer way of life, him changing nationalities to England from Ivory Coast seems fitting if he's going to act like this.

He has worlds of potential but this sort of thing is what can hurt or ruin a young player. I hope the club try and sort him out as he's a great talent but after a good start at Brighton his bad behaviour is now leading to him playing less which could mean a wasted loan move.

I was told fairly recently that Razak has been training poorly, giving it the big 'I Am' and is intensely disliked by the other Brighton players. Perhaps explains his omission from the team or bench recently.

seafordblue said:
LoveCity said:
According to a Brighton forum Razak has been throwing house parties and has pissed off Poyet who has dropped him. Assulin hasn't played much lately either but for different reasons (slight injury).

This is really disappointing about Razak, it looks like he's well and truly adapted to the English young footballer way of life, him changing nationalities to England from Ivory Coast seems fitting if he's going to act like this.

He has worlds of potential but this sort of thing is what can hurt or ruin a young player. I hope the club try and sort him out as he's a great talent but after a good start at Brighton his bad behaviour is now leading to him playing less which could mean a wasted loan move.

I was told fairly recently that Razak has been training poorly, giving it the big 'I Am' and is intensely disliked by the other Brighton players. Perhaps explains his omission from the team or bench recently.

what he needs is a kick up the backside, if these stories are true!!!.............

WyongBlue said:
seafordblue said:
LoveCity said:

what he needs is a kick up the backside, if these stories are true!!!.............

Agreed, he sounds like a real talent and this is going to stall his progress big time. It's hopefully just a phase and he will realise what he's wasting.

LoveCity said:

link

Jumanji said:
LoveCity said:

link

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?237206-Razak-and-Assulin&highlight=razak+assulin" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.northstandchat.com/showthrea ... ak+assulin</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.