Assulin and Razak gone to Brighton on loan (merged)

Seems another wasted loan. I think we should be loaning players to teams nearer so we can keep an eye on them. It started brightly for Razak but he has abused his freedom. Teams like Blackpool would be ideal, where they can stay based in Manchester.

Assulin could be another Johnson/Hargreaves with his injury woes. I hope not, but it does not look good!

Hmmm,possibly some truth in the above 'rumours'......
--------------------------------------------

City midfielder Abdul Razak has returned to the Blues after a loan spell with Brighton and Hove Albion.

Seagulls’ midfielder Gary Dicker has recovered from injury quicker than expected and it was felt that opportunities for Abdul would be extremely limited and therefore re-joining City was in the best interests of all parties.

Razak played six times for the Gus Poyet’s side and has also spent time on loan with Portsmouth this season as he continues to gain valuable first-team experience

salfordpaul said:
dammmm i wish i could remember who i told on here Razaak really unpopular down there and wont play again thread pleeeeeeeaaaasse

He did play again though (the day after you said he wouldn't!) and you said he wouldn't play for talent reasons, you never said anything about disciplinary problems.

My brother in law is a big Brighton fan and I went to watch them v blackpool the other week (city went playing and I was in the UK). He said Razak was sensational in his debut for them and Assulin was good when he played but neither were in the squad when I watched them. (I was wearing a City top under my jacket in the away end at Bloomfield road. It was a very odd feeling. And Brighton lost)

I've been given reports that he's got his head right up his own arse.

He's been name dropping around the place stating he's Balotelli's best mate and he even put in the programme notes on his debut that he's the next Yaya Toure.

Poyet dropped him and he walked out prior to a game, he was then sent back to City.

As for Assulin i'm hearing he's been unfortunate with a couple of knocks and niggling injuries but he's keeping his head down and getting on with it and showing real potential

Hopefully Viera may have a quiet word.......

Hopefully being knocked down a peg may do the kid good in the long run,fair play to Poyet for not putting up with his antics.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.