Astley & Tyldesley new supporters club

Monkfish said:
good luck with this, big of a rag area from what I remember, I was pretty much the only blue in my school (Freddies) ...maybe its changed in the last 20 odd years
That's not Danny b is it ?

give & go said:
Leyth Blue said:
How much are subsriptions likely to be? Can kids come along/join?
At the moment £15 adults & £8 kids but can be discussed at first meeting

Fifteen quid!

That's a bit steep isn't it? Most are ten aren't they?

Swinton is £10, £5 for over 60's and no fee for kids plus there's free Christmas and end of season party thrown in.

I will try to attend with my 2 lads - Have you not thought of launching it as a Leigh, Atherton & Tyldesley SC to try to get a wider area? I recall seeing a Leigh one trying to get off the ground within the last couple of years but don't think owt came of it. Perhaps try to get some publicity in the Journal/Reporter?

daveduke67 said:
give & go said:
Leyth Blue said:
How much are subsriptions likely to be? Can kids come along/join?
At the moment £15 adults & £8 kids but can be discussed at first meeting

Fifteen quid!

That's a bit steep isn't it? Most are ten aren't they?

Swinton is £10, £5 for over 60's and no fee for kids plus there's free Christmas and end of season party thrown in.

£5 at Warrington and just a pound for pensioners. ;-)

daveduke67 said:
The one I helped found last year as treasurer and web designer is £10, £5, £0 too. Mind you, I wish we'd had a bit more operating capital in the first year. A fuck up with the branch bank account also meant I took damage to my own account for a while (had to fork out for eleven Arsenal tickets). Suppose it depends on how many members the OP thinks he might be getting, and the composition i.e. how many adults, over 60s and kids. Certainly can't afford end of season parties if you want some operating capital with just thirty members - what ours has. I imagine big branches who've been going for a while can do it far more easily. Anyroad, just some things that need to be considered when setting your branch fees and whatnot - in my experience anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.