Astley & Tyldesley new supporters club

blueboyforever said:
I live in Leigh so I was thinking of joining this new one
You don't have to join the branch in your area. Our branch has two members well outside our geographical area because they have family in our branch. Others might want to all join a branch with their mates.

The benefits:

1. Apply for tickets as a group so you can be together as a group at the match (no messing about with points boundaries).
  2. Organising transport - travelling as a group is always going to be cheaper.
  3. The social aspects of it i.e. meeting other blues in your area if you're not in blue territory. Our branch has had two social piss ups together outside of football and a number of us also did the Santa Stroll. The bigger branches put on their own charity events and other stuff like that.
  4. Depending on the branch, easier to get tickets full stop.
  5. Again, if you're not in a big blue area and if there's a good number of you, you can arrange a pub and take control of the big screen for away games which you're not going to. We went to about half of the domestic league away games as a branch last year but for the others we met up in a pub as a branch. Before the branch I used to stay at home or just go to my Dad's to watch it on telly. In a pub, big screen and a dozen or so other blues greatly enhances the experience.

Skashion said:
blueboyforever said:
I live in Leigh so I was thinking of joining this new one
You don't have to join the branch in your area. Our branch has two members well outside our geographical area because they have family in our branch. Others might want to all join a branch with their mates.

The benefits:

1. Apply for tickets as a group so you can be together as a group at the match (no messing about with points boundaries).
  2. Organising transport - travelling as a group is always going to be cheaper.
  3. The social aspects of it i.e. meeting other blues in your area if you're not in blue territory. Our branch has had two social piss ups together outside of football and a number of us also did the Santa Stroll. The bigger branches put on their own charity events and other stuff like that.
  4. Depending on the branch, easier to get tickets full stop.
  5. Again, if you're not in a big blue area and if there's a good number of you, you can arrange a pub and take control of the big screen for away games which you're not going to. We went to about half of the domestic league away games as a branch last year but for the others we met up in a pub as a branch. Before the branch I used to stay at home or just go to my Dad's to watch it on telly. In a pub, big screen and a dozen or so other blues greatly enhances the experience.

Cheers mate that's what I'm like now stay at home and watch it. I'm going to give this a shot meet some fellow blues.

Message from Pre elected chairman
" last week I attended the supporters AGM & I also had discussions with sunny/ bowling club with this in mind I would like to list proposed membership charges
Subject to confirmation
0-10 years free
10-16 £4 for first child £2 each other from same family
16-60 £15
Over 60 £8
Some branches are well established and prices may be tweeted in due course "
Hope this is ok

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.