Astley & Tyldesley new supporters club

There used to be a mini bus that used to run to the match from the Bowling Green pub in Leigh for years then it just all stopped. Surprising number of Blues over that way in both Leigh and Lowton considering it's mainly split between Rags and Scousers being quite central. I lived that way for a long time and know of many City fans from the area.

Simon Le Tom said:
I'm on Bodmin Road myself, i've got football training on Sunday at 1pm. So will be interested to see much interest there is on this.
Treen road mate

Latest update on Sunday Paul Lake will be attending and will have copies of his book to sign and purchase

Simon Le Tom said:
I'm on Bodmin Road myself, i've got football training on Sunday at 1pm. So will be interested to see much interest there is on this.
you had to have more than 40 to become a supporters club in the first place so they will be a few intrested

mancitymick said:
Gutted i moved house. My old house is one of the Barrat houses that backed onto the bowling green. Now moved to Astley i now have to walk up that effin hill

No you dont, just cut down Merelwood dr.<br /><br />-- Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:32 pm --<br /><br />
give & go said:
Simon Le Tom said:
Treen road mate

Ullswater rd ,me

Bodmin Road as well, see quite a lot of blue shirts about when taking dog for a walk.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.