Aston Villa (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

I assume some weren’t used today to keep for champions league. Still some better sub thinking available. Don’t like it when our wingers don’t try to get to the byline more. Or if they’re going to sit that high, then we need some aggressive overlaps or runs underneath. Feel like kdb was the only one down there all match - and got the cross for the goal.

Didn't think we were near it in the first half, we likely would've been if Walker squares the ball to Haaland early but not to be.

Thought the second half up until their goal we should've put them away. Erling does his usual and scores, Kev hits the bar, Haaland has two saved and Villa rode their luck and scored a cracker, sometimes you just have to say fair play to the opposition. They aren't or didn't do anything special just rode their luck and put away their only chance. It happens, that's football.

No time to dwell on it, I thought Alvarez would've given them fits but hopefully he starts against Sevilla and Haaland can have a rest with the Spurs game coming up.

Take the point and move on for me. We'll have a few more games like this during the season so no need to throw the baby out with the bath water.

Probably get slaughtered for this, but when pep arrived he said Sergio needed to adapt and work harder, best goal scorer in the clubs history, yet haaland comes in and is there just to score, haalands work rate is piss poor, yes get a ball to him he will score, but in the meantime we are playing with a.man light,haalands work rate is appalling

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.