Aston Villa (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

Looking ahead at our next 4 fixtures before the Chelsea game, who would’ve thought we’d pick up 3 points from a possible 12… Giving up leads late in games 3 times and today just disgraceful. So uncharacteristic of us.

Shattered

I’m not reading the thread, but saying my view.

Without a shadow of doubt the worst I’ve seen us play in the last 10/15 years, absolutely atrocious.

Players who had no idea where their team mates were, no plan from the manager, no confidence, no nothing.

Vast majority of the blame on Pep as he picked the 11 and set us up - I predicted that Alvarez shouldn’t be starting, that Rico hasn’t played well recently, Bernie wank, Phil should be playing central, Dias shite etc etc.

Not saying we’d have done any better anyway, but if everything I thought might happen did, then why is a guy who is paid circa £15/20mil per year not capable of seeing what would happen.

Wank, wank, and even more fucking donkey spunk wank. Cunts.

We was awful. Villa was amazing from the 1st whistle. We can't handle teams who are in our faces. Proper lost our mojo, we need to get back on the horse and quick as this doesn't look like stopping anytime soon.

I feel like I'm watching a Stuart Pearce team. Completely clueless.

Roll on Sunday......gulp!

Got exactly what we deserved.. nil points. Well played Villa they deserved it, lets see how they get on against the Gunners at the weekend.
Very poor tonight from us, need to get our confidence back and start winning matches. We have no devine right to win matches and the league gets tougher each year. Going to be tough to win 4 in a row, thats why no one has done it before.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.