Aston Villa (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

Well good to see Pep smiling and saying all is good, desire is there, the premier league is quality, all is well.

#bringbackcrazypep

Worst pep performance since Everton and Leicester away in the first season. Nobody tried, nobody cared. We have no plan B. When rodri isn't playing we don't ever have a plan A.
Last 3 games teams have scored late equalisers against us, trying until the final whistle. We didn't even look like getting thr ball in their box.
We're lucky that we have Luton away and palace at home next. We need KDB back asap
Luton were decent last night, unlucky to lose. Definitely not a gimme, certainly not if we don't turn up again

It's great seeing us shit again. Hopefully lose some glory supporters.

This season reminds me of 19/20, where we dropped off massively after our best ever season at the time. Same again, Liverpool came back a wounded animal, this time the Arsenal have. Arsenal and Liverpool title race this year, they are 2 best teams.

Our only hope is win 4 or 5 in a row now and get Kevin back. Erling hasn't looked interested in ages, his body language stinks.
Fuckin stupid Post!

They never gave in as they never started. :-(
Possibly. But I can’t not post because I’m superstitious.
But it will be a long time before we play like that again when Pep has finished excoriating them! They’ll be devastated. They don’t go on the pitch saying/thinking I’m going to play badly tonight. Unfortunately almost everyone had a bad night. :-(

Expected. We build our game based on Rodri, which is logical because the guy never gets injured, so I don't think is a flaw of our system. Despite being an awful match, I don't think is useful to get any conclusions in a Rodri-less City at the hardest away match in PL right now.

I feel there is gonna be tremendous overreaction here, so I just want to give some facts:

- Last season we were very fragile defensively before mid-January.
- We were 8/9 points behind Arsenal.
- Arsenal and Liverpool haven't played between them, so being 6 points behind is not true at all.
- From the next 11 fixtures, the only difficult one is Newcastle away (maybe Brentford away would be the second hardest). Perfect time to build a run and to reintegrate KDB to our team.

I understand the people who are worried (although I am pretty relaxed), but let's not overreact that much.
Well we need to start winning on Sunday. It'll be hard . But we will have Grealish and Rodri back

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.