Aston Villa (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

Utter, utter crap and it's all on the Manager. Can anybody see our current gameplan? All I'm seeing is we try to keep the football at the back, moving it slowly and often being needlessly intricate and risky and then we just wait until someone makes a mistake, hope it doesn't cost us and rinse and repeat.

We had one notable chance the entire game. What did we create after they scored? Fuck all again, bately even entered their box. The dippers and arsenal are getting late goals by peppering the oppsition until they cave under the pressure, meanwhile we are spending the entirety of added time playing triangles near the corner flag.

We've become so reliant on doku so quickly, if hes not creating something, who is? I just don't understand how we intend to try and score goals.

We're just 3 points ahead of united, the laughing stock of the league, the team who were all praying their manager doesn't get sacked just yet.

4 and 6 points behind dipper and arsenal now and likely to go further behind when we go to Saudi and fall behind the schedule. yes we can chase down a lead second half of the season but relying on 2 teams to bottle it? Much much tougher ask.

We're suffering badly for our naive insistence on having such a small squad, and being a club that plans transfers well in advance, I don't see us rectifying it in January either.

That midfield was awful no physical presence bar stones. We look rudderless at present. Not being funny but I’m a little embarrassed by how Phillips is being treated absolutely no way he’d have done worse than Rico Nunes or Kovacic alongside Stones tonight. It’s actually humiliating for the lad to be sitting there seeing us struggle in midfield and to not even get minutes in a game like that
I bet he fucking would have.

The lad's looked utterly tragic every single time he's kicked a ball for us, let's not rewrite history.

Lightweight. It was like men against boys. Didn't make it difficult for them whatsoever.
Could be all part of the ploy meekly slip away into mid table so the prem may not need to try and find success in every charge. We can make ourselves not a threat on our own terms!

what we learned tonight, gvardiol can't play left back, akanji cant play midfield, lewis is nowhere near ready, we cant play 3 at the back, nunes and kovacic aint fit to dubbin whippy and ffs boots, we need a proper left back and go back to a back four, wer'e fucked without kev and rodri, oh and fuck philips off for christ sake and sign paquetta in january otherwise its season over

Utter, utter crap and it's all on the Manager. Can anybody see our current gameplan? All I'm seeing is we try to keep the football at the back, moving it slowly and often being needlessly intricate and risky and then we just wait until someone makes a mistake, hope it doesn't cost us and rinse and repeat.

We had one notable chance the entire game. What did we create after they scored? Fuck all again, bately even entered their box. The dippers and arsenal are getting late goals by peppering the oppsition until they cave under the pressure, meanwhile we are spending the entirety of added time playing triangles near the corner flag.

We've become so reliant on doku so quickly, if hes not creating something, who is? I just don't understand how we intend to try and score goals.

We're just 3 points ahead of united, the laughing stock of the league, the team who were all praying their manager doesn't get sacked just yet.

4 and 6 points behind dipper and arsenal now and likely to go further behind when we go to Saudi and fall behind the schedule. yes we can chase down a lead second half of the season but relying on 2 teams to bottle it? Much much tougher ask.

We're suffering badly for our naive insistence on having such a small squad, and being a club that plans transfers well in advance, I don't see us rectifying it in January either.
No chance we'll sign anybody in Jan

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.