Aston Villa (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

Amazing how some can’t take any criticism of any players. Bizarre. its just my opinion
It's not criticism to say kane is better than haaland though. It's just whataboutery against a man who broke scoring records last season.

OK lets put things into perspective as to how and why we got our arse kicked tonight .
From start to finish can we name a POTM apart from Eddie who at least made tow important saves.
City fans please accept that we are nowhere good enough to win the PL. Yes you agree ?? Take those Blue Tinted specs off and say why if you disagree !!
Ignore the fact that we had a weakened starting team tonight, but we are nothing like the team we have been over the last three seasons. WHY ?? We seem to have lost our fight and spirit and yet in the CL we are just the opposite and seem unbeatable over the years.
PL to me we have lost but CL I really think we will win. Seriously !!

FT: Aston Villa 1-0 Manchester City
5cb7ea9b-5736-45e5-9a60-1664442caf69.jpg

Martin O'Neill
Former Aston Villa manager on Amazon Prime
Tonight it was a good time to play Man City. There was no real aggression in their team. They were backing off players.

It wasn't the squad, it was the tactics. We were outplayed everywhere, standing off and looked like a shite championship team.
I don't think there's any excuse for that. If he thought we had a weak team then plan for that, it was shite all round
It's not the team I would have picked, I'd have started Kovacic, with Stones in defence, stepping into midfield, I'd have also started Ake but would it have made a difference? Probably not when everyone apart from Ederson has a 4/10 performance. I'd also have hooked Alvarez when we were clearly getting overwhelmed in midfield but again do we have anyone on the bench good enough to make a telling difference?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.