Aston Villa (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

We are talking about 5 elite teams (and just like you said we had 3 good matches, one average, and one awful), and we are before mid-season when our form is never that sharp. I think our season will look exactly like last season, and I am pretty relaxed about it.
Chelsea and RBL an elite team and spurs with half their side missing. Come on now fella. Your a glass half full man and I like that.

Amazing how some can’t take any criticism of any players. Bizarre. its just my opinion
It might be your "opinion", but how anyone can blame Haaland tonight I've no idea, we barely got the ball near him, he had our only 2 efforts on goal, 1 was a great save, the other not his greatest header ever, but if you want scapegoats for that shambles, start with the man in charge, then 7 or 8 other players.

You're a dick plain and simple. Show me a post of you saying how Haaland was so crap last season. Hang your head in shame you. You're no city fan
I’ve always maintained Kane is a better fit for what pep wants. If you can be bothered check my post history. I won’t resort to personal insults il just leave it there.

It might be your "opinion", but how anyone can blame Haaland tonight I've no idea, we barely got the ball near him, he had our only 2 efforts on goal, 1 was a great save, the other not his greatest header ever, but if you want scapgoats for that shambles, start with the man in charge, then 7 or 8 other players.
Haaland was also possibly our best defender tonight if you watch the game back

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.