Aston Villa (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

No Kdb,Rodri,Jack,Doku,Alverez,Foden,Walker,Silva all desperate for a break.And a very below average bench to assist. We're playing shite and only 6 points off top. I certainly didn't Expect a result tonight against a good well managed Villa team how have match winners on the bench. There's a reason 4 in a row hasn't happened before. CTID

The transition from last years team to this is laughable really.

If Pep thinks you can play your top 4 rivals with the Midfield he selected tonight then you have to wonder if his head is right.
Did you see the bench, there was literally no one else to play?

Pep's does overthink the setup's, Why not go back to basic 4.4.2 or 5.4.1, Kovacic Nunez Phillips Foden and Alvarez and Haaland up front with a back 4
pep dosent appear to like being told it's not working even though everyone can see it

target the left back position were all at sea i think luton have tricky winger

Not for me, Stones is no more RB than DM.

Walker Dias Stones Ake

Walker is being fucked about as much as Gvariol for me, I'd still play him, but at CB. The reason he's not a LB is how slow he is turning, at CB that's less of an issue.
Sorry but Walker has been abysmal all season, Stones has and can continue to drift infield before sitting back in when we don’t have the ball.

Walker offers nothing going forward and relies on his pace for the odd showreel defensive recovery, usually as he’s caught in possesion higher up the pitch.

As they say though, a game of opinions and all that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.