Aston Villa (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

am I the only one who thinks Haalands all round play has improved over the last 6 weeks. Also his energy levels seem to be much better.

No. I think he is improving. I’ve not checked the stats but I think he is slowly but surely getting more involved in play. The problem is the team are not creating enough good chances for him, IMO, and we are not attempting enough through balls.

That’s Eddie’s job and he didn’t have any desperately difficult saves to make. Bailey’s shot was hard but straight down his throat. The score was low because Villa’s finishing wasn’t great. Their keeper probably made the best two saves.

They were the better team although we had more possession.
The save he made against Luis was class…
Criticised Edersen in the past but the last few weeks he really has shown he’s a decent keeper (shot stopper)

am I the only one who thinks Haalands all round play has improved over the last 6 weeks. Also his energy levels seem to be much better.
No you're not. He's excellent all round and scores goals despite being ignored half the time. The irony of Phil getting mad at Haaland for not playing a through ball at the right time tonight was lost on him but not on me.

Doku would have loved Villa's high-line. Grealish would of been a useful alternative coming off him scoring vs Spurs. It might of not been quite enough but it would of been an improvement.

To be fair, Kovavic was the only player we had tonight looking to make some intelligent runs and movement off the ball to make something happen. Didn't do anything spectacular with it but at least he was making himself available for passes in decent positions, which is more than you can say for the rest.
spot on. I'm surprised that out here there are still leveled heads. it is funny fans attack a sub for the loss.

3 years been here and not played at Villa.

He knew he was on 4 yellows and still kicked the ball away for a yellow.
As I said….
Fucking nonsense. Check the team when we won there in 2021

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.