Aston Villa (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

Deservedly beaten, totally outplayed, outfought and tactically 2nd best. This version of City is not capable of going on a long unbeaten run and this season there are more capable and better teams.

Was huge fan of Gvardiol,but he is dogsh.t in defence, as was rest of the team in every area of the pitch...worst city performance under Pep ever,need to change things immediately.

No complaints, and 1-0 flattered us. We basically had nothing, and the only positive thing I would say is that Villa are clearly a very decent outfit, it's not like we lost to the Rags.

Having said that, I still wouldn't put it past us to win the title.
We won't this year.

We've had some gutless spells this season but that was the most pathetic I remember seeing us since we played Real Madrid under Pellegrini.

I don't care about mistakes, I don't care about players not being in their best form and I don't care about us wasting chances. But I resent wasting my time watching that insipid shite. Not a pair of bollocks between the entire team.

They made us look like united, for fuck's sake.

You’d think Luton away would be a gimme but after how they played last night and the shite we’re producing then it wouldn’t shock me if we go and get beat there

Jesus that was bad, no control again, the new signings haven’t settled or are not good enough , I like Josko though, he’s being hung out to dry as a left back. Needs to play in the middle. A Rodri injury and it’s game over.
Id like to see Walker dropped. I dont like him being captain, and tonight we ended with him right wing as the main attacker.

abandon the front four please Pep.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.