Aston Villa (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

OMFG that was bad. Why did city look so insanely slow and useless. Made Aston villa look like 20 men, shittijg themselves when within 10 yards of one ...... Insane game

trying to play total football from minute 1 and villa just got mauled us in the centre. crowd up, belief up, looked theirs all game.

i dont blame the defenders - they did pretty well considering the pressure and didnt give up much but a few half chances.

our midfield is just bang average and even with rodri we’re choosing to play this front four formation. If KDB comes back firing and everyone else stays fit then we might turn this around but the latter looks unlikely to me.

Well over thought starting xi. Alvarez isn’t a ten when he’s pressed. Looks lost under pressure.

Akanji can’t do the Stones role or the Rodri role.

Bringing Foden off today was as bad a decision I can ever remember.

Very poor tactics
Very poor energy
Very poor game plan
Very poor transfer window

We look way off the pace in every aspect of our game & these new players are no where near the likes of Mahrez or Gundy

Don’t mind losing tonight as villa deserved it but attitude of city players & pep needs to be better

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.