Aston Villa (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

March will be interesting…United, Liverpool, Brighton and Liverpool

Life goes on, we have had a very good time over the past 12 months, let’s not lose our heads when the bad times come, there’s a long way to go!!

Fuck me I hope we finish 5th and win fuck all if it means that some of these braindead plastics piss off and ‘support’ somebody else for a while. All I’ve seen plastered over the net is bollocks all night and whingey, moaning pricks.

Was it good enough - no of course
Has it been lately - no of course

However if ‘fans’ haven’t got the belief in that squad coached by that manager then they clearly know fuck all.

Pissing me right off (if you hadn’t guessed)

As Pep once said… ‘we will be there’

Worst performance ever under Pep

But after conquering football is anybody really surprised that we're having such shit season by our standards. I totally expected it

Half the squad look like they're not interested. No hunger to do it again
And Pep said he'd fuck off if he saw that in these players

Strange lineup to start with and bizarre how Pep then changed it. Stones was way off the pace, as you'd expect but stayed on. The ball was only ever with Akanji or Stones in central areas and it was pedestrian more often than not. No idea why Foden would come off rather than looking at going more gung-ho at the end. A depleted squad but also some baffling tactical choices from Pep at the moment.

Never seemed to have the drive or fight to win the game tonight. One good spell with the two Haaland chances was all we showed from 90minutes. Villa weren't even that good, they didn't need to be.

The tough run is over. Time to start picking up points. The club world cup is the one we all want really!

Foden should feel ashamed at being subbed off for Bobb.

If he wants to be a top player he has to take games by the scruff of the neck and make something happen.

He goes missing far too often.
Both he and Alvarez look tired and in need of a rest. I’m still waiting for Foden to put some muscle on up top, as he’s quite frequently brushed off the ball. Until he does, he’s going to find it hard to play in midfield.

Some players need a spell on the bench in my humble opinion. Dias, Gvardiol and Alvarez. They’re all 3 top top footballers but look disjointed at the moment. On a positive though, Arsenal go there this weekend. We go to Luton. Could be back within 3 and even the potential to be top again at Christmas with the scousers and Arsenal playing.
I like you

I voted lose....in hope I would be wrong but that performance doesn't lie. How have treble winners turned into such a shit show? I don't see much better on Sunday. Said it last week, Pep is having his stubborn twat month or so ...let's hope it's coming to an end.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.