Aston Villa (A) | Post-Match Thread

Rodri really! Caught on the ball 2 or 3 times in really bad positions, would have cost points against better team. Scored goal so let im off. Still needs to stop dallying on the ball, we are not playing in La Liga
I thought it was one of his best games for us, kept the ball well, dropped in at centre half when needed, full of running and also bagged the winner.

That’s the kind of game that wins Champions medals!

Behind after 21 seconds after losing 2 of your last 3, and not having won a game from a goal behind for years (Dec 2019). Oh, and you’re going to be a man down before half time!

Fucking BOSSED that game. Midfield was absolutely brilliant, with Foden letting Southgate know he is the FIRST name on the team sheet when the game matters.

Class management of the game, but we NEED to put a 2 goal margin between us and the competition to take the stuffing out of them and THEN play keep away!

Last edited:
I had to do a double take at about the 87th minute. I saw this player sprinting around chasing their defenders down like he'd just come on. Of course i should've realized it was Bernardo.
Must have titanium hamstrings and the lungs of a sperm whale!

Yes, I clocked it too. I hate it when that happens. Something a bit similar happened against Dortmund. Just before we scored the second KDB picked the ball up deep, dropped his shoulder, weaved in and out of several players and hit the keeper. It would have been a wonder goal and because of a few inches it is lost forever.

Great user name by the way. Doubt there are many other fans on here!
Ah, so my missus was right that every inch counts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.