Aston Villa (A) | Post-Match Thread

its not just the goals a striker brings ? its like i said there defence has to defending him. normally they double up on somebody world class ? and that leaves the space for somebody else ? we are not killing games off like we should ? it is a big worry when the bigger games come and we don't take our chances and you know they will nick one the other end

a haaland or a kane city easy win last night.it would be even over before half time even with them scoring as well city would have bag 4 or 5 with the talent we have
Don’t disagree we need a world class striker. I just picked up on your wording!

;-)

Can somebody tell me what the supposed foul was last night that allowed the free kick for the early goal.

I watched it a few times this morning and cant see fuck all, admittedly the camera was on the Main Stand roof, at St Andrews ! but even so.

I follow City Xtra for news on Twitter, and just realised they have a Youtube channel.

just posting their last video in case its new to you too. Good presenters.

I was only watching in a pub on TV but beating Spurs 4-3, after being 3-0 down and Joey Barton sent off at half time takes some matching.
One of my top games too. Watched it in a bar and on the way home afterwards a lady with a Bible stopped me and said "young (!) man, may I tell you about a miracle?" I told her no thanks, luv, i've just seen one.

Can somebody tell me what the supposed foul was last night that allowed the free kick for the early goal.

I watched it a few times this morning and cant see fuck all, admittedly the camera was on the Main Stand roof, at St Andrews ! but even so.
Somebody went in with a really high boot.
Cant remember who.

I think Tottenham will be watching the video of that early Villa goal and wondering if they could do the same.
Maybe it's a good thing that John Stones is banned.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.