Aston Villa (A) | Post-Match Thread

He is lucky that the rash challenge didn't cost us dropped points, i think he can't have any complaints similar to Cash
In fairnessI realised that after I posted my reply regarding dropped points. I tried to edit my reply but fucked it up.
However I still think it was a yellow card offence not a red regarding Stones. Cash 2 yellows had to go. First for pulling back Foden second going through Foden. The lad made it easy for the ref.

Yes me.

WTF was he about.

It was like watching a Sunday League Ref....who only blowing his whistle when players threaten to smack his Head in if he dont.

Fouled,go down,get up abuse Ref,he blows his whistle.

Booked our Captain because he touched him.

I dont think i have ever seen a player booked for that,definitely not Rags who man handle all officials.
In fairness Sid, you can see Gundog talking to the ref, but the ref ignores him and thats when Gundog thinks I'm the captain talk to me and gives him a tug ( of the shirt ) and gets booked quite bizarre.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.