Aston Villa (A) - Post-Match Thread

Great result, was a little bit nervous going into the last 15 mins, but Villa made it tough for us in the second half. What can you say about Bernardo, but simply wow what a sublime goal from the little maestro. That goal alone deserved to win the game.

Considering the missing players that was a really good performance and result. But we need our injured players back fit asap.

Mahrez is so frustrating. Brilliant against PSG but pretty anonymous in the following two games. Should have been ripping it up tonight against Young.

But that's enough moaning. Great three points and some pretty impressive performances notably Zinchenko and Ake for me

Great to see very balanced commentary and punditry from Amazon. BT must be so jealous

I am happy we won in such difficult circumstances namely a depleted squad and biased refereeing but I am concerned about our frontline of Sterling, Jesus and Mahrez. The midfield and defence keep bailing us time and again.

We need to step up our goal scoring on time before this deficiency catches up on us. Don’t know how long Foden is gone for but we need him very urgently if our attackers are finding it hard to score.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.