Aston Villa (A) - Post-Match Thread

Was fearful after the 1st half we would get a 4 or

As Villa fans are we supposed to be happy about losing our best players to city all the time ? ie Barry , Milner, Delph , Grealish ? How are we supposed to build a team to compete if this keeps happening? City didn’t need Grealish .It’s easy for city fans to applaud ex players as when you move players on you are bringing in world class players to replace. UTV
We were skint and not bringing in any world class players when we sold Shaunie Wright but we still applauded him.

Class is permanent with City fans mate

As Villa fans are we supposed to be happy about losing our best players to city all the time ? ie Barry , Milner, Delph , Grealish ? How are we supposed to build a team to compete if this keeps happening? City didn’t need Grealish .It’s easy for city fans to applaud ex players as when you move players on you are bringing in world class players to replace. UTV
You got 100mill to rebuild.
Come on mate

Most weekends are much the same, I've given up worrying about it now as we've learned how to overcome it thankfully.

I texted my lad after only 5 minutes tonight to say he was cheating, and Villa had barely touched the ball at that point.
But tonight was extraordinarily blatant. I've never seen such a shocking refereeing performance in the PL like this one... It was THAT BAD mate! :-/

If he becomes one of our most important player in the next five years and is central to us winning multiple trophies, becoming a City legend in his own right, will you come back and say you were wrong? Or do you not think he's talented or commited enough to excel at a world class club?
I have been watching him at City , tends to run with the ball on the left then stop , pass sideways or backwards. He is not playing with the confidence or freedom he had at Villa . Also he is not seeing as much of the ball. Seems to be making more front page headlines than back page . Early days but needs to be better to get into your team on a regular basis. UTV

SWP always got a good response from us as well. Don't blame Villa fans at all for being gutted he's gone, I felt the same when Shawny left us, but he gave you everything, could have left a lot sooner, and a vocal minority of your support seem desperate for him to fail.

I have been watching him at City , tends to run with the ball on the left then stop , pass sideways or backwards. He is not playing with the confidence or freedom he had at Villa . Also he is not seeing as much of the ball. Seems to be making more front page headlines than back page . Early days but needs to be better to get into your team on a regular basis. UTV
Oi. Stop watching our players, concentrate on your own. ;)

For the record mate this is fact .., I was at Macclesfield for a pre-season friendly expecting SWP to play then we found out he was going to Chelsea while we was in the ground.At that time of playing macc ( and no disrespect to macc) we wasn’t hardly in the market of attracting world class replacements. We never booed Shaun out of respect to him who’d put a graft in for us over the years and the money we got went to stabilise us. Probably a narrow margin between the clubs why both players got sold but the gap between us and you in respect of former players is evidently quite huge.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.