Bravo
Mendy
Cancelo
Otamendi
Gundogan
David Silva
Mahrez

Villa 0-3 MCFC

Just watched the Leicester vs Villa game and after watching yesterdays first half, I forget how fortunate I am to watch Manchester City under Pep Guardiola. Mings and Grealish are quality footballers and they're missing through injury, all their strikers, so I think it should be a comfortable game against Villa.2-0 maybe.
They played against Leicester tonight. Did they get injured? I thought both finished the game?

Grealish was without doubt their best player at the Etihad, he is a seasoned Championship now Premier League player. At Villa Park he will be difficult to play against and is clever. Don't expect a 19 year old to try and show him up in fact I'd be surprised if Foden starts.
Grealish in this City side would be very very good in D. Silvas spot. I would have a poke at getting him if Villa get relegated although I suspect he may never leave Villa and it's arguable that decision may be stifling his England prospects or career in general.
We should have too much for them in the end, barring fuck ups and I reckon 0- 2 City.

Grealish was without doubt their best player at the Etihad, he is a seasoned Championship now Premier League player. At Villa Park he will be difficult to play against and is clever. Don't expect a 19 year old to try and show him up in fact I'd be surprised if Foden starts.
Grealish in this City side would be very very good in D. Silvas spot. I would have a poke at getting him if Villa get relegated although I suspect he may never leave Villa and it's arguable that decision may be stifling his England prospects or career in general.
We should have too much for them in the end, barring fuck ups and I reckon 0- 2 City.

You may well be right, Grealish is a fine player. Would still stick with Phil.

Ederson
Walker
Fernandinho
Garcia
Mendy
Rodri
De Bruyne
Bernardo
Foden
Jesus
Aguero

With Jesus to play on the left wing

Ederson
Walker
Fernandihno
Otamendi
Rodri
Kevin
Bernado
Mahrez

And 3 more. My guess will be Aguero, Mendy and Foden

Just watched the Leicester vs Villa game and after watching yesterdays first half, I forget how fortunate I am to watch Manchester City under Pep Guardiola. Mings and Grealish are quality footballers and they're missing through injury, all their strikers, so I think it should be a comfortable game against Villa.2-0 maybe.
Like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.