Aston Villa (A) | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The players and manager have to be professional and focus.....none of the players/managers of any of the clubs invovled have had any say in this whatsoever......the players etc still deserve our support and this can not be used as an excuse for the season to go to shit when they have worked so hard to get where they are.

The players and manager need to be supported as normal.....its the people at the top who have serious questions to be asked of them.....

No excuses if we fuck this game and our season up

The players and manager have to be professional and focus.....none of the players/managers of any of the clubs invovled have had any say in this whatsoever......the players etc still deserve our support and this can not be used as an excuse for the season to go to shit when they have worked so hard to get where they are.

The players and manager need to be supported as normal.....its the people at the top who have serious questions to be asked of them.....

No excuses if we fuck this game and our season up
Spot on mate. I suspect that the players and possibly staff are in as much shock as us fans. Not their fault at all

All this Super League shite has dampened my enthusiasm for the remaining games. Did’t even bother to watch the Leeds match tonight. At this moment in time I am not fussed what happens for the rest of the season.

Either I am missing something or people are being over the top alarmist. Whatever happens with this 'Super League nonsense', there is absolutely no chance that any games are going to be cancelled until the season end, either PL, cups or CL. Too much prep and investment already in place to support such. No idea what might happen next season though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.