Aston Villa (A) | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we lose three of our last six games we do not deserve to be Champions , the Rags are on a run they are winning whilst playing poorly , where as we had twenty odd shots against Leeds and lost. Still think we will win with at least a couple of games to spare , St.James Park would be nice to clinch the title would bring back memories of our '68 team winning the league at that stadium.
Also that crucial 2012 win before THAT game. Newcastle were flying then and going there, controlling the game, and winning comfortably was some performance. We can do with a bit of that on Wed

I watched Leicester and Dortmund on playback as I was working, watched Leeds and Chelsea live. I’ll be at work whilst we play Villa, with everything crossed.
Then you'd better stay healthy and go to work Wed eve. Seriously, our mid-week league record is outstanding. It's the weekend when our fuck-ups happen

The players and manager have to be professional and focus.....none of the players/managers of any of the clubs invovled have had any say in this whatsoever......the players etc still deserve our support and this can not be used as an excuse for the season to go to shit when they have worked so hard to get where they are.

The players and manager need to be supported as normal.....its the people at the top who have serious questions to be asked of them.....

No excuses if we fuck this game and our season up
This.
This is where pep will have to earn his money.
Players not knowing what's happening. Are they getting kicked out of the league which means this game is irrelevant. Are they getting kicked out of the champs league.
He has got to motivate the players.
I watched the Liverpool game last night they weren't at there best but they haven't been in the beat of form. It will be interesting to see how Chelsea play tonight

The players dont deserve thst , you target the wrong people
I’m sorry, but I’m struggling to care about a club that clearly doesn’t care about its fans or the competitions we play in. A semi final later in the month of a competition that we don’t want to be a part of.

I can’t just blindly support them. I am probably overreacting and going overboard, but I think my thoughts are reflected across the country

I identify with what @Cheadle_hulmeBlue says. I was ready to celebrate our coming triumphs, I cared about all our matches, deeply. I don't say I no longer care about this match and possible trophies — I do, and I'll follow it — but by God my perspective's been changed by what was announced on Sunday night.
Everything is in the shadow of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.