Aston Villa (A) | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
As disappointed as I am with the announcement.
We need to concentrate on this season fooked up Saturday really so onwards we go.
3 big points tomorrow at a tough fixture
Come on City
Win the PL that you and we deserve

Pep is being thrown under a bus in the presser later today because our board are too fucking gutless to talk to anyone. Couldn't give a shit about this game now.

I think this ESL shit well have serious repercussions on our run in to the league title .

given the ongoing uncertainty, i think Pep will go on the fence and say "i dont know the details, things are developing" etc. He is in a rubbish situation. Or a 'bad moment' i think he might call it.

given the ongoing uncertainty, i think Pep will go on the fence and say "i dont know the details, things are developing" etc. He is in a rubbish situation. Or a 'bad moment' i think he might call it.
This is the first press conference since the announcement i think. Hope Pep goes in hard. We'll lose him to Bayern or an international team. He can void his contract and walk away I reckon. The players are in a harder position - no club outside those teams can pay those wages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.