Aston Villa (A) | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as I'm concerned, there's no hate list. The simple fact is they've both been total passengers all season and we look a shadow of the team when either are on the pitch and useless when both are on the pitch. I don't want either anywhere near the side and it's entirely based on form.

Based on Rodders improvement, I would wait until next year to judge Torres.

I’ve never thought about a City game less than I have this one in my life. Didn’t know what time we were on until I just looked, and still don’t know what channel we’re on.

I feel really sad and angry that I don’t feel that bothered about these upcoming games.

@kaz7 is right when she says the football men at City don’t deserve that, and we should be fully behind them. But I’m just not, and I can’t force it.

Maybe Pep and the boys can put on a performance that starts to mend those decades long bonds with the fans that have been stretched and frayed over these past few days. Let’s just hope this hasn’t distracted them as much as it has us.
I've never thought about a City match more.
We are all different though.

Based on Rodders improvement, I would wait until next year to judge Torres.
I'm not judging his entire future City career, I'm judging his season so far and he's done nothing to warrant a place in the side, it's hard to justify him even making the squad when the likes of Palmer is impressing in the EDS.

Be interesting to see how we get reffed tonight
Cant be any fucking worse than normal. I hope the players make a statement for the better tonight, dont want any fucker downing tools. Its the fans that get royally fucked over so come on City get on that pitch and give us something to fucking cheer about. Do not try to make a point over all of this with our higher management by short changing us. Smash the brummie wankers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.