Aston Villa (A) | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My absolute fear for these last 6 matches is that last time we went into battle with 6 to go we had leaders all over the pitch this time round we have 2 at the most in fern and Diaz...it's guna be a long few weeks if tonight's game goes tits up

Among the 9 visits iv had to Villa Park iv never seen us lose (please still remain a lucky ground)
David White hitting 4 and Peter Reids winner on "Strangeways day" just to think of a couple.
Wasn't there for Paul Power and the semi, but you get the jist.
Villa Park is good to us and long may it remain. (touching lots of wood as i type)

Am looking forward to watching this, getting a few beers down me and am going to have a good old rant at the TV, time to get these last few days out of my system.

Thinking about just the football and not drama will be highly refreshing.

C'mon City!!!

My absolute fear for these last 6 matches is that last time we went into battle with 6 to go we had leaders all over the pitch this time round we have 2 at the most in fern and Diaz...it's guna be a long few weeks if tonight's game goes tits up
Couldn’t disagree more. Gundog, Bernie, Laporte and Ederson were all massive characters in the 2019 run in. Foden oozes personality. Zinch has been there and done it as has Mahrez.

I know we put that demon away v BD, but if they score first, it will be another long night for us.
It will be interesting to see who Pep thinks can fcuk it up !

interesting To note that three of the ‘big 6’have had matches since the news broke Sunday and all have struggled. Liverpool and Chelsea drew and spurs losing at home to saints....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.