Aston Villa (A) | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
From now until the end of the season the second string should remain just that the fucking second string warming the bench. They have had two games ( And more before that) and failed miserably every time and already cost us one competition.

We have ten games left if we reach the champions league final and three trophies up for grabs. If highly trained athletes can't overcome a bit of tiredness and get through 180 minutes a week, with so much at stake, for a few weeks, they need to give it up.

From now until the end of the season the second string should remain just that the fucking second string warming the bench. They have had two games ( And more before that) and failed miserably every time and already cost us one competition.

We have ten games left if we reach the champions league final and three trophies up for grabs. If highly trained athletes can't overcome a bit of tiredness and get through 180 minutes a week, with so much at stake, for a few weeks, they need to give it up.
Agreed. What i would add is that rotation of one or two players should be fine, its when pep goes wholesale and changes 8/9 players that we just lose all our momentum. Strongest team tonight and really go for it and thats a big step to the title. After the rollercoaster of the last few days we will probably be 3 up after 10 minutes, 4-3 down with 10 to go and win 5-4.

Agreed. What i would add is that rotation of one or two players should be fine, its when pep goes wholesale and changes 8/9 players that we just lose all our momentum. Strongest team tonight and really go for it and thats a big step to the title. After the rollercoaster of the last few days we will probably be 3 up after 10 minutes, 4-3 down with 10 to go and win 5-4.

Yes too many changes is madness. Even Cheltenham almost beat us as a result until we brought the big guns on. The lineup against Leeds was pure insanity and got what it deserved, nothing. We might just get away with it if we had a striker that didn't need six chances to score one goal but we don't.

Yes too many changes is madness. Even Cheltenham almost beat us as a result until we brought the big guns on. The lineup against Leeds was pure insanity and got what it deserved, nothing. We might just get away with it if we had a striker that didn't need six chances to score one goal but we don't.
Be interesting to see what he does tonight. I presume Kev won't be risked so maybe revert back to what worked so well earlier in the season with Gundo pushing further forward and no striker again.

I have a bad feeling about this game. Nagging feeling just like before the Leeds game. And I had been positive all season.

Hopefully the players come out with a spring in their step tonight. Could be just the boost we need this superleague collapsing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.