Aston Villa (A) - Sat 3rd Sept, 17:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think we need Haaland for this one, play Alvarez as starter with our usual F9 system should do against team with poor recent forms.

Need get best possible result against Sevilla away at the Champions League opening match so i will not blame Pep if he thinks resting Haaland for CL games later is good idea.

Don't think we need Haaland for this one, play Alvarez as starter with our usual F9 system should do against team with poor recent forms.

Need get best possible result against Sevilla away at the Champions League opening match so i will not blame Pep if he thinks resting Haaland for CL games later is good idea.
I don't get this resting Haaland fascination. Kane plays every minute of every game. Haaland is a world class striker who will want to play every minute. Out of the last 2 games he's played 130 minutes out of 180. He should start on Saturday to keep momentum, the guy has the ability to score 2, 3 every single game. We have a phenomenon who will be the best player in the world at City.

Start him Saturday and take him off after another hatrick.

You can do one. We need Haaland every game. He's captain of my fantasy team :-)

I don't get this resting Haaland fascination. Kane plays every minute of every game. Haaland is a world class striker who will want to play every minute. Out of the last 2 games he's played 130 minutes out of 180. He should start on Saturday to keep momentum, the guy has the ability to score 2, 3 every single game. We have a phenomenon who will be the best player in the world at City.

But Kane doesn't have a great team behind him!! :-)
However the rest I agree with. But don't take him off until he has scored 3 hat tricks in the same match? ;-) Has that ever been done? Could City be breaking more records.

Ignore me, I'm having a daft half hour............ well actually a daft life. :-) :-)

However the rest I agree with. But don't take him off until he has scored 3 hat tricks in the same match? ;-) Has that ever been done? Could City be breaking more records.

Ignore me, I'm having a daft half hour............ well actually a daft life. :-) :-)

Play our strongest side. Haaland will get plenty of rest in November when the world cup comes around. Pep is a strange one anyway, I have no idea why he brought KDB on against Forest with the game well won.

Ted MacDougall scored 9 for Bournemouth in the FA Cup once.

Spot on - too much over-thinking by some

Why would we need to rest anybody after 4 weeks? We aren't talking about resting others, so why Haaland? He's coming off most games so it's hardly as if he's gassed by the time he comes off, no need whatsoever to rest him or anybody.

Rotation is fine but it's not as if we've got players needing minutes right now, we've got 4 fit senior attackers who are all seeing good minutes and Palmer's getting more than a fair share of minutes too. Would be beyond madness not to play Haaland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.