Aston Villa (A) - Sat 3rd Sept, 17:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we win I can’t see them sacking him after that. Most teams lose to us.

However, if they lose to Leicester away the game after then he is in big trouble.
No, no, no, no, no, NO!! They can’t sack him until after February 11th. I need the opportunity to shout at Slippy for coming out of his technical area and stop slipping around! ;-)

There's zero reason to rest Haaland. Pep should keep doing what he's doing, starting him and then bringing him off if the games won.

Ederson
Walker Stones Dias Cancelo
Bernardo Rodri Gundogan
Alvarez Haaland Foden

The midfield is the hardest area to call for me, Gundogan and Bernardo were outstanding last night so have a feeling Pep will keep it as it was.

The Villa Forums are interesting. They don't seem too cocky now. More like hoping they only get beat 4-0.

I have to say, I am more worried than if they were confident. Football is a funny game.

Villa fans, arseholes I hope they go down. No idea how they'll play against us but like every team I expect they'll put in superhuman effort as usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.