Aston Villa (A) - Sat 3rd Sept, 17:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Normally I hate the "prime time" away games but if we can't pump this lot for at least five then fuck me pink

I tend to respect every team we play against, I guess some magical thinking deep inside of me tends to think that if I am confident City will only let me down, but isn't that the joy of being a City fan, knowing that any game is not a given knowing that we are fallible, we have off days we make silly mistakes, we take our foot of the gas

Saying all that I hope for a good win and a clean sheet, no doubt Stevie will have fired his lot up for this one, it seems to be his Waterloo game

Lot of talk that Gerrard is a gonna all ready but they are waiting until after this weekends game to pull the trigger - not sure if thats true or not

Lot of talk that Gerrard is a gonna all ready but they are waiting until after this weekends game to pull the trigger - not sure if thats true or not
If his players think he’s a gonna then can’t see them trying too hard and I don’t think they will be too sad to see him go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.