Aston Villa (A) - Sat 3rd Sept, 17:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who would be surprised either? A quite ridiculous footballer.

I said before Bournemouth (great timing) I think he can get a hat trick in every game without playing that well.

He obviously won’t, but he could, because the other 10 players create enough chances for him and he is so clinical inside the box.

For me, this is what’s so ridiculous about Haaland at the moment, he’s not playing blindingly special football, even before we think about how Pep will improve him, there’s so much more that he showed with Dortmund we haven’t seen yet.

By April he might be the best player in world football.

Another 6 goal game please.

Last 4 games
City 6 - Forest 0
City 4 - Palace 2
City 3 - Barca 3
Newcastle 3 - City 3

Villa are absolute wank.

Even Slippy last night said he is worried about his future. When managers start talking like that you know that they have started to lose the dressing room

Think Foden and Bernardo will be rested with KDB and Mahrez coming in. Haaland and Alvarez must start again.

5-0 another Haaland hattrick.

Up the fucking blues

Villa are absolute wank.

Even Slippy last night said he is worried about his future. When managers start talking like that you know that they have started to lose the dressing room

Think Foden and Bernardo will be rested with KDB and Mahrez coming in. Haaland and Alvarez must start again.

5-0 another Haaland hattrick.

Up the fucking blues
Villa are wank but if we allow Luiz to score from a corner directly like he has the last two games ,someone needs sacking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.