Aston Villa (A) - Wed 1st Dec, 20:15 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Early goal shuts them up. 3-0 by half time and they'll all be back in Kings Oak before 10 p.m.

article-1388452-0C2265FB00000578-751_233x423.jpg

Agree 100 per cent. It will just hype up the crowd. No point in risking him in his comeback from injury.
If Jack plays I won’t give him stick even though no doubt many Villa fans will ( its just the way football is). He dosnt deserve it as it is not as if he went on a free. Hypothetically if Villa were to offer City the 100 mill back for him I am guessing many city fans would accept and would like the money spent on a centre forward?The annoying thing about the transfer is that City really didn’t need him as they already have world class players in his position.

“We can’t let this slip” will be out for revenge.

Jack will get abused if he is anywhere near the pitch. The pitchfork brummies will be out for blood. Hopefully we see Foden & stones. Leave Jack until the game is done. We don’t need the carnival atmosphere.

If Jack plays I won’t give him stick even though no doubt many Villa fans will ( its just the way football is). He dosnt deserve it as it is not as if he went on a free. Hypothetically if Villa were to offer City the 100 mill back for him I am guessing many city fans would accept and would like the money spent on a centre forward?The annoying thing about the transfer is that City really didn’t need him as they already have world class players in his position.

Yes a bit of an odd transfer from our perspective but I think maybe next season once he settles in properly and possibly a few outgoings he will come into his own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.