Aston Villa (A) - Wed 1st Dec, 20:15 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Early goal shuts them up. 3-0 by half time and they'll all be back in Selly Oak before 10 p.m.
Hi Villa fan here , this game is a free hit for us as we are expected to lose and usually have major trouble touching the ball when city come to town.Rumoured Mike Dean will be the ref with Kevin Friend assisting with VAR , with these knobs we are stuffed before we kick a ball . UTV

Hi Villa fan here , this game is a free hit for us as we are expected to lose and usually have major trouble touching the ball when city come to town.Rumoured Mike Dean will be the ref with Kevin Friend assisting with VAR , with these knobs we are stuffed before we kick a ball . UTV
Who were the officials when you got screwed with that Penandes penalty.

Re your last sentence, you ain't seen nothing yet.

A very tough game and their fans will make a wall of noise.massive game. They are buzzing but we are the champions and hopefully we’ll see this one over the line.

1st away game of season for me could have done without slippy going in and winning first 2 games I expect them 2 play very deep and wait for counters going to have to be very patient as he will have them well drilled an early goal or 2 would be very welcome. Stones in for laporte would be my only change if Phil is not ready.

Ederson

Walker
Stones
Dias
Cancelo

Rodri
Gudongan
Bernardo

Mahrez
Jesus
Sterling

I assume Kev could be back on bench if he gets a negative test. Haven’t heard an update on Phil or Jack. Personally don’t think it’s a bad thing for Jack to miss this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.