Aston Villa (A) - Wed 6th Dec, 20:15 | PL | Pre Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_4.png

a last season team thad faild to won it at Villa away... with Rodri , Stones, KDB in , and still usefull Cancelo... dont know what to expect nowdays. Its pretty frustrating

Teams can smell blood at the min. Expect Villa to score on the counter. Would be nice to see our defending to return to something that resembles normality.

No team is unbeatable.

Difficult to see how we can go there and pull a win out the bag having conceded 8 in our last 3. Villa are shit hot at the moment and their ground is never an easy place to go at the best of times.

Rodri out makes this task a whole lot harder, and i'm just not sure this team has the mentality to pull off a result without him.

If we can get a draw i'd be over the moon.

If Stones doesn’t start or even feature against Villa, then why have we had him sat freezing his behind off on the bench for the last three games?
This...if he's not fit he shouldn't be on the bench...if he is he could have saved us 4 points in the last 2 games

Difficult to see how we can go there and pull a win out the bag having conceded 8 in our last 3. Villa are shit hot at the moment and their ground is never an easy place to go at the best of times.

Rodri out makes this task a whole lot harder, and i'm just not sure this team has the mentality to pull off a result without him.

If we can get a draw i'd be over the moon.
10 in last 3

A real blow to lose Rodri for this one, and without Grealish we don't have many attacking options to change things if needed - although I'm not sure we'd start Grealish at Villa Park in any case considering the reception he'll get.

Even though there's so long to go in the season, it feels like a must win game this one. Late goals against Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool and Spurs have cost us 7pts. We simply have to win this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.