Aston Villa (A) - Wed 6th Dec, 20:15 | PL | Pre Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't look like winning anywhere in the league atm ...never ending injuries and now suspensions mean I'm writing this off.

Struggle to see how we win this.

Ederson
Walker
Akanji
Dias
Ake
Stones
Kovacic
Bernardo
Foden
Alvarez
Haaland

That will have to be foden left, bernardo right alvarez behind haaland with stones and kovacic hopefully staying central.

Serious lack of options yet again. I'm praying peps held stones back exactly for this reason knowing that Rodri has had this looming ban over his head for the last few weeks. We're in serious trouble if he's not ready.

Dias, walker, kovacic or alvarez could have no arguments if they were to find themselves on the bench but there's nobody else available so most of them know they're going to play, which breeds complacency.

Don't think it's the game for lewis. They'll be very physical in midfield and no rodri makes it even worse. They'll act quickly and directly and the crowd will be well up for it so we need to plug those wide open gaps if we don't want to lose.

Can't see how we prevent them from scoring and I'm struggling to see where the creation is going to come from. They've been playing a back 5 recently so 3 centre backs are going to make it difficult to put any kind of aerial ball in to haaland.

Optimism for this is on a going to klanfield a few years back level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.