Aston Villa (A) - Wed 6th Dec, 20:15 | PL | Pre Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Admire the optimism but we don't live in a world where you just wish for things and they happen. We live in reality.

The reality is that we can win this game but based on the evidence of the last few games and the fact that we lose pretty much every game rodri doesn't play, I don't think we will get 3 points. It's got fuck all to do with the rags
Have a little FAITH, baby . . .

Tomorrow night the Tarquins might well be going 6 pts and the dippers 4 pts clear of us if we get turned over at Villa - both have got easy away fixtures against the bottom two and we're without Rodri &.Jack. Time for glint of steel & helmet if that happens - brace yourselves blues.

The worry, if Kovacic and Stones are both fit to start, is that it's likely they'll both be gassed after an hour. Can't see Phillips starting, so probably little choice.

My worry isn't Stones gassing per se, although it's a valid point, it's wondering if he would be rushing him into a starting 11 simply because Rodri got himself a ban.

Its not even like Stones has had a run out off the bench. He's been on the bench to make the numbers up it seems. So would rushing him back in to start be wise? Still, the medical team know best, so if he starts then one can assume he's OK to so.

Then again, Kev got rushed back for the first game of the season, lasted 25 minutes and ended up out for 6 months!

I've gone full 360 in the last 24 hours

Starting to feel like we're going to come out fighting and be 3 up after half an hour! Daft thing is, we'll probably have 3 or 4 guilt edge chances in the first half, and as always it'll be a case of us taking them, and keeping them our of our own net.

For some reason this game feels fairly pivotal, backs to the wall type stuff, which could really ignite us for the rest of December.

Think it's time to go to bed!

So you're back to your original thought on the game?

Or are you one of those that means 180⁰ and not realising 360⁰ means you're back exactly where you started?

Sorry, its one of my petty things that I get pedantic about but I just need to make sure.

So you're back to your original thought on the game?

Or are you one of those that means 180⁰ and not realising 360⁰ means you're back exactly where you started?

Sorry, its one of my petty things that I get pedantic about but I just need to make sure.
Well if I'm being pedantic, my starting position would always be a City win!

I've then gone through the 5 stages of grief, and then ended up back to my default position.

After the spurs game I thought we would probably get beat at Villa……after the charge for failing to control our players….I think we will fucking banjo them !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.