Aston Villa (A) - Wed 6th Dec, 20:15 | PL | Pre Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Pep's message is directed more to journalists and fans than to our players. Journalists and fans are thinking something is wrong with City. Pep tells them: we played well and were the better team against Liverpool and Spurs. He mentioned in the postmatch interview that we had other periods in which we deserved to win but drew/lost. Pep's right, he doesn't like foolish takes. On other days, we'd have won both games with Liverpool and Spurs. Bad luck with injuries and bad luck in games shouldn't be rationalized as bad form or problems. Shit happens, the results will improve.
He is always ahead of everyone

The more I think about it, I reckon Johnny Stones is going to start: Ederson, Walker, Dias, Akanji, Ake, Stones, Kovacic, Lewis, Foden, Bernardo, Haaland

Subs: Ortega, Carson, Gomez, Gvardiol, Nunes, Phillip's, Bobb, Alvarez, Ndala?
Thats exactly how I'd go.

Tightens up the midfield and gives us more control. Still enough there to cause problems with the front 3 and got Alvarez to come and change the game if we need him.

Think this is the 1st time since … can’t remember … since whenever that I am nót confident we will win this game.
With Rodri suspended, Grealish suspended just as Doku is doubtful (and probably out), Stones still doubtful, leaking goals for fun, and Haaland missing sitters, one can hardly feel confident to a midweek away game at Villa with a really good homerecord.

God I hope I will eat humblepie tomorow.

And Bellingham being a twat. And Rice wanting to stay in London with his mummy.

Hopefully this summer we’ll get our business done early and get some players in that will take the team to new levels instead of just squad fillers.

With Pep, our almost guarantee of at least one trophy a season, guaranteed CL football every season and financial clout it still irks me and confuses me as to why we can’t get anybody we want. We should be way ahead already but for bad luck with transfer targets attitudes or refusal to outbid rivals. It just feels like if we were just that bit more ruthless with transfers we’d win the title by at least 10 points every season, because the team and Pep are that good. It’s frustrating.
Yup Bellingham is a ****, can’t help think he led us on the little nonce

Think this is the 1st time since … can’t remember … since whenever that I am nót confident we will win this game.
Think this is the first time since ....can't remember....since spurs 3 days ago for me.

Dread playing spurs

Ederson, Walker, Dias, Gvardiol, Ake, Stones, Kovacic, Lewis, Bernardo, Foden, Haaland.
Johnny sat alongside Kovacic and Lewis floating in front like away at leipzig

What did I do?!

Anyway, it came from a Man City fan FPL twitter account who's only been wrong on one occasion.
He said he won’t be starting but might be on the bench, hardly worthy of a “hope it’s not long term” kind of post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.